A Beginner’s Guide to 3D Modeling
A Guide to Autodesk Fusion 360
A Beginner’s Guide to 3D Modeling is a project-based, straightforward introduction to computer-aided design (CAD).
You’ll learn how to:
– Design a moving robotic arm, a door hinge, a teapot, and a 20-sided die
– Create professional technical drawings for manufacturing and patent applications
– Model springs and other complex curves to create realistic designs
– Use basic Fusion 360 tools like Extrude, Revolve, and Hole
– Master advanced tools like Coil and Thread Whether you’re a maker, hobbyist, or artist, A Beginner’s Guide to 3D Modeling is certain to show you how to turn your ideas into professional models. Go ahead–dust off that 3D printer and feed it your amazing designs.